Art Quilting Studio magazine provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts of all walks of life can cross-pollinate to share techniques, ideas, and inspiration. Take your quilting to the next level with these innovative tips from top artists from around the globe. Each issue of ArtQuilting Studio contains 144 full-color pages printed on premium paper stock.
Available March 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- Order by January 20, 2019 to guarantee delivery by March 1st.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
- Login to your wholesale account.
- Follow this link: You will be redirected to Stampington’s retail website.
- Find the desired issue(s), and add a minimum of four (4) each to your cart.
Inside the Spring '19 Issue:
- Discover the talents of Catherine Timm in the Artist Portfolio.
- Maggie Dillon shares her vintage-inspired portraits in the Series Showcase.
- Kathryn Pellman gives us a sneak peek into her Fashionista Quilter in Quilting the Odd & Unusual.
- See Linda Koenig’s fairy-tale vision in The Visit.
- Jean Loussarian cleverly depicts an artistic stairway in her quilt Stairway to Heaven.
- Virtually flip through Rose Legge’s quilted book titled Summer of Wings.
- Kari Goodwin explains her technique for making her geometric-themed quilts.
- Find out Laurie Mutalipassi’s inspiration behind Hanbok Girls.
Ready to Ship:
Order the current issue of Art Quilting Studio.