In every quarterly issue of Art Journaling, artists open their journals and share creative techniques for capturing their emotions. From stamping and collage art to painting and sketching, each journal is filled with innovative techniques that your customers will want to try in their own art journals. Detailed photos and commentary will help mixed-media enthusiasts discover their journaling style, with hints and tricks for creating a stand-out page.
Available April 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- Order by February 20th, 2019 to guarantee delivery by April 1st.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
- Login to your wholesale account.
- Follow this link: You will be redirected to Stampington’s retail website.
- Find the desired issue(s), and add a minimum of four (4) each to your cart.
Inside the Spring ‘19 Issue:
- Take a stroll down memory lane with a vintage-inspired school-themed art journal.
- Learn how corrugated cardboard can be elevated into three artistic tag books.
- Explore an altered book bursting with interesting elements.
- The Artist Profile of Tiffany Goff Smith featuring her dreamy, textured layouts.
Ready to Ship:
Order the current issue of Art Journaling.
- Product Code: 1JOU-WSPRE
- Availability: In Stock