Explore the studio spaces of some of the world’s most extraordinary and artistic women in Where Women Create! Readers can look forward to inspirational quotes and narratives, unique storage and organizational ideas along with tips for finding their own creative style in each quarterly issue.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 160 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn '17 Issue:
- Interior designer Kim Leggett of City Farmhouse shares her vintage style
- The dramatic space of Boudoir Queen Dawn Younger Smith
- Fibers and repurposed materials fill the studio of artist Sarah Mandell
- The colorful and organized sewing and paper-crafting studio of Lori Whitlock
- Fine artist Christy Nimeh paints in her serene creative space
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.