Explore the studio spaces of some of the world’s most extraordinary and artistic women in Where Women Create! Readers can look forward to inspirational quotes and narratives, unique storage and organizational ideas along with tips for finding their own creative style in each quarterly issue.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 160 full-color pages
Inside the Summer '17 Issue:
- The romantic, shabby-chic studio of Amy Chalmers
- The perfect creative space for calligrapher Carol DuBoch
- Carolyn Peeler's serenely white art and sewing studio
- Jennifer Gallacher and her daughter share a spacious attic art studio.
- The ceramics studio where Kaitlyn Lawless creates her beautifully minimalistic pieces
- Kate Mason's colorful art space full of inspiration and supplies
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.