A shared love of food — whether it's cooking it, talking about it, or eating it — brings people together. Join us for a culinary adventure within the pages of Where Women Cook, an exciting publication packed to the brim with stunning photographs and heartwarming stories. Creative storage ideas, eye-catching décor, delicious food and drink recipes, and inspirational narratives will keep you intrigued from cover to cover. You won’t want to miss a single page of this delightful, top selling magazine!
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: March, June, September, and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Winter '18 Issue:
- Audrey and Jeff Dunham share family recipes from their warm and welcoming kitchen.
- Deborah Corsi of La Perla del Mare Restaurant and Beach provides sun, surf, and delicious cuisine on the coast of San Vincenzo, Italy.
- Food blogger Prudence Blank of Butter, Basil & Breadcrumbs perfects comfort foods and slow living.
- Bonnie Christine Forkner of Going Home to Roost invites us into her serene, stylish kitchen.
- Sarah Glover explores her fascination with cooking in the wilds of Australia.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.