Whether your customers are avid stampers, scrap bookers, paper crafters, or mixed-media artists, The Stampers’ Sampler supplies up-to-the-minute paper art tips and stamping techniques for them to try. The artwork contributed by our talented readers is published in full color on gorgeous glossy paper stock. Newly revamped, this quarterly publication comes complete with a free bonus artist paper and almost 40 more pages of featured hand-stamped projects tucked inside. In every issue, readers will also find a free Tempting Template to help spark their creativity.
Available January 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $9.99
- Page Count: 128 full-color pages
Inside the Winter ’18 Issue:
- See how talented stampers turn their cards into miniature blank coloring books and pair them with colored versions of the same card.
- Wake up and smell the Coffee Cup Tempting Template!
- Learn how this issue’s Guest Artist, Renee Zarate, transforms her cards into mixed-media masterpieces
- The wait is over! Don’t miss page after page of cards showcasing the lovely color lilac as part of our Color Challenge results.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1SAM-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock