The Coloring Studio™ is not your kid’s coloring book. With an imaginative collection of sophisticated, edgy illustrations from the industry’s top artists, this special book puts an artistic spin on today’s hottest trend. The perfect gift for people of all ages, stock up on The Coloring Studio to help boost your store's magazine sales during the holiday season.
Inside the Winter '17 Issue:
- A Q&A with illustrator Kanika Gupta
- The Ins & Outs of Colored Pencils
- Choosing a Color Palette
- Coloring Technique: How to Color a Gem
- Tutorial by Renee Zarate: Crazy Quilted Cat
Why this Coloring Book is Different:
- Comes complete with bonus, informational content and ideas
- Demonstrates interesting brush strokes and shading effects for your customers to try
- Shows readers how to transform coloring book pages into an art journal – complete with finished samples
- Includes examples of ways to incorporate watercolor pencils and other unique color tools
- Explore basic color theory and distinctive palettes to work with
- Contains a special section on Zendoodle with basic patterns and silhouettes for readers to fill in
Be the First to Offer The Coloring Studio in Your Store; Pre-Order Today!
Whether your customers love contemporary art, want to get their creative juices flowing, or simply need some “me time,” The Coloring Studio won’t restrict readers to a single theme, but offers a wide variety of designs just awaiting their own personal style.
- Wholesale accounts receive 50% off the cover price.
- Now Available
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
- Frequency: Quarterly (4x / year)
- Product Code: 1TCS-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock