Somerset Studio Gallery is filled with hundreds of samples of extraordinary artwork presented up close and in detail. Whether your customer’s passion is rubber stamping or calligraphy, mixed-media or paper crafting, the newest Gallery features everything readers love about Somerset Studio in 176 lush pages.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: June and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 176 full-color pages
Inside the Summer '17 Issue:
- Donna Salazar creates a stunning cascade of handmade die-cut paper flowers in a monochromic color scheme.
- Inspired by life experiences requiring her to be brave, Monica Downing shares her shadow box shrines with Dresden trim, metallic paints, crystal drawer pulls.
- Discovered by accident: Lisa Bebi applies correction fluid to photocopied family photographs to produce interesting texture and an eye-catching effect.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.