Somerset Studio Gallery is filled with hundreds of samples of extraordinary artwork presented up close and in detail. Whether your customer’s passion is rubber stamping or calligraphy, mixed-media or paper crafting, the newest Gallery features everything readers love about Somerset Studio in 176 lush pages.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: June and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 176 full-color pages
Inside the Winter '18 Issue:
- Jill Haglund’s eye-catching artist trading card blocks, complete with colorful spray inks.
- Dina Wakley’s rubber stamps are so fun to create you won’t be able to make just one!
- A repurposed picture frame, a 2-inch paintbrush, vintage lace, a stenciled sentiment, and dried flowers are united in an elegant piece of artwork by Jackie P. Neal.
- Learn Kim Collister’s technique for creating a 3-D sailboat with stamped fabric and machine-stitched details.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.