Welcome to a magical place of inspiration... Paper crafting, art stamping and the lettering arts are elevated to an artistic level in Somerset Studio! Come join in the celebration of these popular handcrafting styles by exploring the industry's most trusted and innovative mixed-media magazine, as you learn from fellow artists working with exotic papers, intriguing art stamps, fine calligraphy, and a variety of mediums.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Bimonthly (6 issues per year)
- Released: January, March, May, July, September, and November
- Cover Price: $9.99
- Page Count: 160 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn ’18 Issue:
- Get to know Rae Missigman
- A New Take on an Old Classic - Altered Altoids Tins
- Endless Ideas for Creating with Tea
- Stitched to Perfection Altered Tea Bags
- Using resin to make your art pop
- Grungy journals to make for yourself or for a friend
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1SOM-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock