Welcome to a magical place of inspiration... Paper crafting, art stamping and the lettering arts are elevated to an artistic level in Somerset Studio! Come join in the celebration of these popular handcrafting styles by exploring the industry's most trusted and innovative mixed-media magazine, as you learn from fellow artists working with exotic papers, intriguing art stamps, fine calligraphy, and a variety of mediums.
Available January 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Bimonthly (6 issues per year)
- Released: January, March, May, July, September, and November
- Cover Price: $9.99
- Page Count: 160 full-color pages
Inside the January/February ’18 Issue:
- Don't toss that paint. What to do with leftover paint skins.
- Thinking outside the book. A roll-up art journal.
- An artist uses mixed-media to give her strength during Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
- A Study in White: Create stunning artwork with a limited color palette
- Shedding light on stained glass art
- 40+ can't-miss art pieces inspired by the color Robin's Egg Blue
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1SOM-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock