We unveil the newly revamped Somerset Studio! Dive into its pages to discover a more interactive mixed-media playground – complete with 160 pages of inspiration, hands-on activities that walk you through the artistic process, workshops become “playshops” for experimentation, additional free papers, and more!
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Bimonthly (6 issues per year)
- Released: January, March, May, July, September, and November
- Cover Price: $9.99
- Page Count: 160 full-color pages
Inside the Spring ’19 Issue:
- Diving into details with Lynne Moncrieff
- Keep your creativity going with the help of recycled cardboard
- Simpler than they seem doodles to add to your artwork
- A "vintage" photo book made up of current pictures
- The artistic process of styling flat-lay photographs for Instagram
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1SOM-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock