From simple to sophisticated, Somerset Life is laden with creative ideas for infusing beauty into every facet of your life. The wire hanger gets a makeover, and you’ll also be able to explore an exquisite, handcrafted tipi crafted from doilies. Get artfully organized with an inspired way to store your tea collection, find clever ideas for one-of-a-kind gift baskets, and make your own gorgeous gift toppers.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Spring ’18 Issue:
- A Template for Love & Friendship by L. Katherine Roberts
- A “Possibility” Collage Kit by L. Katherine Roberts
- Vintage Bird-Themed Card Making Kit by Diane Adams
- Seek Stillness Journal & Wall Hanging by Lynne Moncrieff
- My Journey to Romance by Jo-Anne Coletti
- A “Blessed Box” for all seasons
- Gold painted shells for elegant desk décor
- How to elevate an everyday picnic
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1LIF-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock