Somerset Home beautifully blends together "Somerset-esque" art with functional, everyday items to add an artful touch of décor. The result is a truly distinctive annual magazine that exemplifies creative living and showcases hundreds of tips, techniques, and charming accents designed to enlighten, organize, and beautify any dwelling place.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Annual (1 issue per year)
- Released: August
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn '17 Issue:
- Nicole Howard shares her shabby chic votive candle holder.
- Niki Meiners shows off her lovely India-inspired decorative pillows.
- L. Katherine Roberts contributes technique for making accents that will ensure a visiting guest has a wonderful stay in your spare room.
- Gaze upon Erin Campbell's whimsical retro aprons
- See how Ella Wilson altered tins to give them a special, inspirational meaning
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1SOMHOME-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock