Holidays and celebrations are moments to cherish and can be made even more special with handmade projects. Readers learn how to create a lasting impression on special occasions like birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day in each annual issue of Somerset Holidays & Celebrations—an endless source of handcrafted inspiration.
Available October 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Annual (1 issue per year)
- Released: September
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside Volume 12:
- Find a variety of gift wrapping ideas
- Discover the “A Little Bit Handmade” department to create gifts with a handmade touch in minutes!
- Several artists share inspiration to make gorgeous Christmas tree ornaments
- Dalia Blevins creates sweet little snowmen from salt shakers
- Carol Fisher shares her Putz House Village Crafting Kit
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1SOMHOL-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock