Somerset Digital Studio showcases some of the best digitally created artwork around, and these breathtaking samples of scrapbook pages, ATCs, collages, and more will have readers joining in this growing trend of creating digitally altered artwork in no time.
Available September 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: March and September
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside Autumn '17 Issue:
- Sebastian Michaels on Literary Artistry + free online training for our readers
- Susan Tuttle’s list on the best apps to avoid image degradation & the best smartphone cameras
- The artwork of talented artists such as Aimee Stewart, Sandi Terry, Donna Goar, Rebecca McMeen and more!
- Spotlights on our favorite digital artists
- Page after page of Gallery images
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1SOMDIG-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock