Somerset Apprentice takes its readers by the hand to teach them the fundamentals of creating Somerset-style art—one step at a time. Top artists share their favorite tips and techniques, including layered collage, mixed media, and assemblage art, which are presented through detailed photographs and clear, concise instructions.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: March and September
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside Spring '18 Issue:
- Beautiful artwork by many of your favorite artists, including: Dina Wakley, Lynne Moncrieff, LorriMarie Jenkins, and Milagros C. Rivera.
- Artwork by our #StampingtonMade and #NationalCraftMonth winners - Jennalee Anderson and Marta Turska-Grochocka.
- From wooden sculptures and paper clay charms, to stamped, colored, and collaged art.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1APP-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock