Sew Somerset represents a new way of looking at sewn art. More than ever before, artists are discovering the joy of combining sewing with mixed-media projects, showing the world that stitches are not just for fabric anymore! In this 144-page publication, readers will find gorgeous photographs, easy-to-understand techniques, and endless inspiration. Sew Somerset will help crafters and artists alike learn how to add stitches of varied lengths, sizes, colors, and dimensions into their next project to create a look that is "So Somerset!"
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: June and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside Summer '18 Issue:
- Lisa Rode’s charming holiday cards made from kraft cardstock with hand-stitched cotton batting details.
- Learn how Tracy Brumi makes use of fabric scraps and inspirational labels to embellish mini-sachets filled with lavender.
- Learn Linden Eller’s masterful use of a muted color palette in her original sewn felt collages.
- Explore a wide variety of stitched projects including wall hangings, fabric postcards, hand-sewn journals, mixed-media pillows, and more!
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1SOMSEW-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock