Tattered, weatherd, and worn: Your customers will revel in the simplicity behind each and every one of the primitive, handmade creations inside Prims. Featuring artwork of primitive, folk, historic, and early Americana style artists each issue’s art will warm readers hearts and inspire creativity. The traditional beauty of handcrafted art making includes dolls, paintings and mixed-media artwork, along with teddy bears, and more.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Triannual (3 issues per year)
- Released: January, May, and September
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Summer '17 Issue:
- Sandie Fogle re-creates characters from The Wizard of Oz in primitive style.
- Renee Tousignant’s clown dolls, Jeepers and Creepers, are sure to make a lasting impression!
- Independence-Day-themed dolls and decor are featured in anticipation of the summer holiday.
- Kim DeWalt presents her lovable Junior Bunny, a primitive rabbit geared up for a fishing trip.
- New artist Alina Kareva shares her beautifully crafted herd of elephants in her distinct style.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1PRI-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock