Tattered, weathered, and worn: Your customers will revel in the simplicity behind each and every one of the primitive, handmade creations inside Prims. Featuring artwork of primitive, folk, historic, and early Americana style artists each issue’s art will warm readers hearts and inspire creativity. The traditional beauty of handcrafted art making includes dolls, paintings and mixed-media artwork, along with teddy bears, and more.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Triannual (3 issues per year)
- Released: January, May, and September
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn '17 Issue:
- The Witching Hour challenge shows off some of the spookiest and sweetest witch dolls around
- Don’t miss the 20+ full-color articles about how to make primitive-style pumpkins, monsters, and more!
- Deborah Lee shares her technique to make sparkly candy corn primitive decor
- Renee Tousignant’s how-to article on a gingerbread-inspired Santa Claus doll
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1PRI-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock