Tattered, weathered, and worn: Your customers will revel in the simplicity behind each and every one of the primitive, handmade creations inside Prims. Featuring artwork of primitive, folk, historic, and early Americana style artists each issue’s art will warm readers hearts and inspire creativity. The traditional beauty of handcrafted art making includes dolls, paintings and mixed-media artwork, along with teddy bears, and more.
Available May 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Triannual (3 issues per year)
- Released: January, May, and September
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
- Artists like Renee Tousignant share dolls they hand-crafted for the Great Primitive Bake-off challenge.
- Meet an array of original, splendid dolls such as Ma & Pa Hogg by Tamara Pearce.
- Ivana Avic, a primitive artist who has shown her teddy bears in a gallery in Spain, sits down for an interview about her dolls, her inspiration, and more!
- Sonja Sandell shares a simple pattern to make a snowman garland for the winter months.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1PRI-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock