Jewelry Affaire celebrates the beauty that can be found in easy-to-make yet elegant jewelry. Refashion a vintage piece, embellish a chain, place a pendant, or add some beadwork — with close-up images and clear instructions, this magazine has everything jewelry enthusiasts need to get started and advance their skills.
Available January 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Winter ’18 Issue:
- Wanting to create a memento that pays tribute to both her family and her love of the beach, Sherry Westfall Matthews designed a journal necklace with a resin shell, fabric photos, and hand-stitched beading, lace, and muslin.
- Susan Anderson’s textured puzzle pendants.
- Toni Pullen transforms ordinary rhodium cuffs by filling their channels with pastel blue polymer clay, resulting in a trio of sophisticated bracelets.
- April Lemmon upcycles a leather belt by forging handmade bails for her hand-stamped mandala spoon pendants, which hang from colorful lightweight scarves.
- Featured Artist Chantal Johnson’s dazzling collection that masterfully explores color, dimension, and texture.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1AFF-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock