Jewelry Affaire celebrates the beauty that can be found in easy-to-make yet elegant jewelry. Refashion a vintage piece, embellish a chain, place a pendant, or add some beadwork — with close-up images and clear instructions, this magazine has everything jewelry enthusiasts need to get started and advance their skills.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Spring ’18 Issue:
- Be enchanted by Nicole Esposito’s dreamy painted portrait bezels and her chic, simple packaging.
- Discover Featured Artist Melanie LeGrand’s whimsical collection with hand-stamped metals and tiny details that’ll make your heart swoon.
- See how Tatsiana West turns a polished pebble into a celestial pendant with resin and hand-painted artwork.
- Learn how Christie Schneider transformed patterned Dixie cups into chic, modern earrings inspired by Project Runway.
- Explore a wide variety of jewelry projects from chalk-painted pendants and wire hoop earrings to leather-stamped pieces, multi-strand bracelets, and stitched pouch necklaces.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1AFF-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock