Jewelry Affaire celebrates the beauty that can be found in easy-to-make yet elegant jewelry. Refashion a vintage piece, embellish a chain, place a pendant, or add some beadwork — with close-up images and clear instructions, this magazine has everything jewelry enthusiasts need to get started and advance their skills.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn '17 Issue:
- Meagan Crockett transformed leftover fabric scraps from a dream catcher into bohemian bangle bracelets
- Toni Pullen sculpted a monochromatic design with a handmade polymer clay pendant
- Becky Nunn created an innovative way to make dimensional cuffs, earrings, and lapel pins
- Andrea Shodipo cleverly incorporated sequins into her chic earrings that celebrate African culture
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1AFF-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock