How do you carry it? That’s the question Somerset Studio & Belle Armoire would like to help answer through our exciting special publication titled Haute Handbags. Whether we use purses, clutches, totes, portfolios, sacks, bags, or attachés, there are many styles made with an astounding array of materials emerging from all corners of the creative world – all vying to be made and enjoyed!N
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: April and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside Spring '16 Issue:
- Gabriella Pucci adds a sophisticated touch to her purses by knitting leather straps into beautiful net embellishments.
- How patterns, symbols, shapes, and colors of African mud cloth inspired Thuy Cochran to create a stylish tote bag, paying homage to ancient cultures and traditions.
- Haleigh DeRocher’s bookish sensibilities lead to hand-painting beloved novels onto charming messenger bags.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1BELBAG-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock