Finding creative uses for old items is nothing new to artists, but GreenCraft Magazine takes this mentality one step further. In the spirit of preserving the planet, this quarterly publication provides sample projects, tips and ideas for repurposing trash by turning waste into ecologically-chic creations!
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Winter '18 Issue:
- A worn-out belt becomes a unique patchwork fashion accessory.
- A vintage currency bag finds new value as a modern tablet case.
- Napkin rings shine brightly as festive tea-light holders.
- Metal stamps transform forks into cheese markers fit for entertaining.
- A complete holiday gift-wrapping set made entirely of recycled paper.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1GRE-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock