Finding creative uses for old items is nothing new to artists, but GreenCraft Magazine takes this mentality one step further. In the spirit of preserving the planet, this quarterly publication provides sample projects, tips and ideas for repurposing trash by turning waste into ecologically-chic creations!
Available May 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
- Kristina Roth transforms vintage linens into wall art.
- Learn how to create a cross-body bag from a fabric placemat.
- Lisa Vann shares a simply elegant apron great for the kitchen or garden.
- Scrap leather becomes trendy key chains and purse clips.
- Recycled papers and bits of nature combine to create garden journals.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1GRE-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock