Each 144-page issue is of Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine is overflowing with exciting projects, such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and brooches. You’ll be inspired by all of the projects, tips and techniques you will find. Whether your passion is stringing or making polymer clay beads, incorporating found or natural objects, you’ll enjoy the artisan made creations inside Belle Armoire Jewelry.
Available September 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: March, June, September, and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn '18 Issue:
- See how Susan M. O’Brien creates metal clay pieces using the Korean art of Keum-boo.
- Joan Williams creates intricate and romantic wire-wrapped pendants that mimic the look of a grapevine.
- Be inspired by Linda Bucci’s artisan industrial pieces, made by manipulating just two main components: wire and solder.
- Teresa Kiplinger’s one-of-a-kind enamel tile necklaces that beautifully capture treasured photographs and illustrations.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1JWL-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock