Bella Grace is a new publication devoted to discovering magic in the ordinary. Our aim is to touch the souls of our readers through beautifully penned stories and striking photographs that capture life's beautiful adventure. Readers can look forward to tales of inspired living, finding poetry in the everyday, learning how to embrace a simpler life, and sinking into stories about living authentically and with purpose. This field guide also includes thought-provoking prompts, so readers can use this workbook to respond and journal directly on its pages.
Available June 1st
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4/year)
- Released: March, June, September, and December
- Cover Price: $19.99
- Page Count: 160 full-color, high-quality matte pages
- Features: Folding, book-jacket cover, zero outside advertising, and thought-provoking prompts with space for readers to record their own responses
"I only recently found your magazine. My [friend] saw it at the bookstore and emailed me that I needed to go buy it NOW. She was right. This journal is magic."
— Katie Bell
Inside Issue 20:
- Our readers share what simple moments in life are always worth waiting for.
- Learn the art of creating a box of happiness to give to a friend who may be in need of some joy.
- Kristine Cramer shares about the time she needed to shift her perspective.
- We share how a couple bouquets of grocery store flowers can become a simple act of kindness for many different people.
- Hot coffee on a brisk morning, houses with their lights all aglow, and other dazzling things.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
"This is the MOST beautiful work in every way, from the writing to the photos to the entire concept of enjoying simple things. I am treasuring this. I’ve never seen a women’s magazine quite like Bella Grace."
– Nancy Chapman Elliott
- Product Code: 1GRA-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock