Art Quilting Studio magazine provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts from all walks of life can cross-pollinate to share techniques, ideas, and inspiration. Take your quilting to the next level with these innovative tips from top artists from around the globe. Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, we hope you’ll join us on this journey where everyone is invited to experience the joy of quilting.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: June and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Spring '19 Issue:
- Discover the talents of Catherine Timm in the Artist Portfolio.
- Maggie Dillon shares her vintage-inspired portraits in the Series Showcase.
- Kathryn Pellman gives us a sneak peek into her Fashionista Quilter in Quilting the Odd & Unusual.
- See Linda Koenig’s fairy-tale vision in The Visit.
- Jean Loussarian cleverly depicts an artistic stairway in her quilt Stairway to Heaven.
- Virtually flip through Rose Legge’s quilted book titled Summer of Wings.
- Kari Goodwin explains her technique for making her geometric-themed quilts.
- Find out Laurie Mutalipassi’s inspiration behind Hanbok Girls.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1QUI-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock