Art Quilting Studio magazine provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts from all walks of life can cross-pollinate to share techniques, ideas, and inspiration. Take your quilting to the next level with these innovative tips from top artists from around the globe. Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, we hope you’ll join us on this journey where everyone is invited to experience the joy of quilting.
Available December 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: June and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Winter '19 Issue:
- Artist Portfolio featuring Iryna Formina
- Explore Diane Savona’s Tablets Series in the Series Showcase.
- Michelle Dobrin showcases her Fiber Gems necklaces.
- Discover Linda Koenig’s detail-oriented landscape quilts.
- Learn all about Jami Peterson-Grittner’s canvas art quilts
- Rose Legge gives us a peek inside her Mediterranean-themed series.
- See Leslie McNeil’s winter-themed quilts.
- Christina Smithberg highlights her quilt Free Range Rooster.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1QUI-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock