Art Quilting Studio magazine provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts from all walks of life can cross-pollinate to share techniques, ideas, and inspiration. Take your quilting to the next level with these innovative tips from top artists from around the globe. Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, we hope you’ll join us on this journey where everyone is invited to experience the joy of quilting.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: June and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn '18 Issue:
- Artist Portfolio featuring Bobbi Baugh.
- Discover Classic Cool Rides by Teresa Shippy in the Series Showcase.
- Nancy Oakeson presents her bright, cheerful flower vase quilts.
- Suzanne Cogar reveals her Muses Series.
- Meet Charlotte Bird as she introduces her Goddess Series.
- Phyllis Prom gives a sneak peek into her impressionistic landscape art quilts.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1QUI-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock