Art Quilting Studio magazine provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts from all walks of life can cross-pollinate to share techniques, ideas, and inspiration. Take your quilting to the next level with these innovative tips from top artists from around the globe. Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, we hope you’ll join us on this journey where everyone is invited to experience the joy of quilting.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: June and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Summer '17 Issue:
- The latest trend in wearable art quilts: a quilted bustier by Tamara Kyser
- Ellen Deschatres presents her 3-D art quilt Ragtime in our Quilting the Odd & Unusual feature.
- Cindy Richard shares her realistic-looking art quilts, SoleMates and Discovery.
- Alice Beasley shares her underwater ballet series, Undercurrents, with each quilt based on a specific ballet or modern dance.
- Carrie Payne gives a sneak peek into her Fairy Tale series in the Series Showcase.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1QUI-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock