Art Quilting Studio magazine provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts from all walks of life can cross-pollinate to share techniques, ideas, and inspiration. Take your quilting to the next level with these innovative tips from top artists from around the globe. Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, we hope you’ll join us on this journey where everyone is invited to experience the joy of quilting.
Available June 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: June and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Summer '19 Issue:
- Meet Erika Carter in the Artist Portfolio.
- Shea Wilkinson gives a sneak peek into Parallel Worlds in the Series Showcase.
- Discover Cathi Nelson’s space-themed art quilt.
- Rachel Greenfeld shares her bold, vibrant colors and whimsical designs.
- Learn how Kirsten Fisher constructs her 3-D quilted bowls from innovative quilt blocks.
- Sue Holdaway-Heys gives a virtual tour of Italy with her latest series.
- Minki Kim explains her ongoing free-motion applique projects.
- Read all about the group Quilts on the Wall and what drives their passion.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1QUI-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock