In every quarterly issue of Art Journaling, artists open their journals and share creative techniques for capturing their emotions. From stamping and collage art to painting and sketching, each journal is filled with innovative techniques that your customers will want to try in their own art journals. Detailed photos and commentary will help mixed-media enthusiasts discover their journaling style, with hints and tricks for creating a stand-out page.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Spring ‘18 Issue:
- Roben-Marie Smith shares her colorful Artful-Attache journal documenting her trip to California.
- Discover Jenni Zmuda’s motivational tag booklet inspired by coping with mental health problems.
- Be amazed at Torrie Gass’ eclectic, whimsical journaling style in this issue’s Artist Profile.
- In our Bound for Art department, Kate Yetter explains how she made her chipboard steampunk art journal from scratch.
- See how a collaboration between five other artists resulted in a one-of-a-kind, eye-catching art journal by Heather Kindt.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1JOU-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock