In every quarterly issue of Art Journaling, artists open their journals and share creative techniques for capturing their emotions. From stamping and collage art to painting and sketching, each journal is filled with innovative techniques that your customers will want to try in their own art journals. Detailed photos and commentary will help mixed-media enthusiasts discover their journaling style, with hints and tricks for creating a stand-out page.
Available July 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Summer '17 Issue:
- Jenny Petricek shares her orderly journal with book-pages and other ephemera.
- Karen Gaunt’s bright, bold usage of color captivates.
- Nichole Rae uses a daily event diary to create a stunning art journal.
- Gayle Price shares a technique that focuses eye-catching facial features.
- Valerie Teele’s gorgeous case of artwork is inventive and a fun idea for collecting travel journals.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1JOU-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock