In every quarterly issue of Art Journaling, artists open their journals and share creative techniques for capturing their emotions. From stamping and collage art to painting and sketching, each journal is filled with innovative techniques that your customers will want to try in their own art journals. Detailed photos and commentary will help mixed-media enthusiasts discover their journaling style, with hints and tricks for creating a stand-out page.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn '17 Issue:
- Be inspired by the beautiful artwork accompanied by courageous stories from featured artists
- Lynne Moncrieff shares her technique for creating a purse to store your miniature journals
- Renee Zarate finds journaling inspiration in playing with a color wheel
- Brigid Gallagher Davies journals in soft, feminine neutral shades
- Mary Walden shows her lovely sewn journal
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1JOU-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock