In every quarterly issue of Art Journaling, artists open their journals and share creative techniques for capturing their emotions. From stamping and collage art to painting and sketching, each journal is filled with innovative techniques that your customers will want to try in their own art journals. Detailed photos and commentary will help mixed-media enthusiasts discover their journaling style, with hints and tricks for creating a stand-out page.
Available October 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Summer ‘18 Issue:
- See how Ingrid Dijkers upcycled leather CD holders into the perfect vessels for her eclectic,colorful journal pages.
- In our We Asked the Artists department, learn how our contributors first got started artjournaling and how they describe their style.
- Discover Dianne Fago’s Field Notes Journal inspired by embracing her new-found love ofwhite space and overcoming her daily stressors and anxieties.
- Explore Jenny Petricek’s “Little Book of Healing” filled with collaged ATCs, cardstock tags,and small planner dividers.
- Be amazed at Kelli May-Krenz’s charming, whimsical journal pages that honor her love ofstyle and fashion.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1JOU-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock