Whether it's fabric, clay, wire, or paper, Art Doll Quarterly is dedicated to the art of making handmade dolls and sculptural figures. Each issue includes challenges, artist profiles, a full gallery, and more. If your readers seek creative ideas and tips for doll making, look no further than this spectacular title.
Available November 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $9.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Winter '18 Issue:
- Native American sculptor Roxanne Swentzell in her Santa Fe, New Mexico, studio.
- Jewelry artist Judith Bright opens up her studio to students.
- Painter Johanna Spinks creates in her converted garage in Malibu, California.
- Mary Hummert collects all things timeworn and artistic in her creative space.
- Michelle Graham of Birch Paper and Home shares her vintage-inspired sanctuary.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1ART-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock