Whether it's fabric, clay, wire, or paper, Art Doll Quarterly is dedicated to the art of making handmade dolls and sculptural figures. Each issue includes challenges, artist profiles, a full gallery, and more. If your readers seek creative ideas and tips for doll making, look no further than this spectacular title.
Available May 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $9.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
- Bo Bergemann’s American Sign Language dolls that speak using their hands
- Deb Wood’s Children of the World series
- Katie Crawford’s “Felties”
- Part 2 of Arlene Navarro’s Creating is a Personal Affaire
- •Beautifully carved wooden Japanese kokeski dolls by Jacob and Lisa Hodsdon
- The groovy results of our Age of Aquarius Challenge
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1ART-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock