Your customers will be able to give new life to old garments with the inspirational how-to projects inside Altered Couture magazine. Each quarterly issue is packed with tips, techniques and easy-to-follow instructions from top fiber artists who demonstrate how easy it is to revamp thrift store finds.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Summer '17 Issue:
- Get to know Laura Pifer and her love for DIY projects.
- Alphabet-inspired shoes by Kirsten Nunez
- Painted leggings by Rachel Duty
- Summertime hankie top by Cynthia Anderson
- Terry Lynch’s festive vest and skirt duo
- Sharon Lee Louk’s outfit honoring Audrey Hepburn
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1ALT-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock