Your customers will be able to give new life to old garments with the inspirational how-to projects inside Altered Couture magazine. Each quarterly issue is packed with tips, techniques and easy-to-follow instructions from top fiber artists who demonstrate how easy it is to revamp thrift store finds.
Now Available*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
- No-Sew Alterations challenge results
- Christine Groom’s retro re-do
- Vintage tablecloth poncho by Terry Lynch
- Sandrine Olivier’s sweet, delicate embroidery tank
- Breathtaking slip dress and tea-dyed sweater by Diane Utley-Aguilar
- Walking with chalk boots by Brenda Greenfield
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1ALT-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock