Holidays and celebrations are moments to cherish and can be made even more special with handmade projects. Readers learn how to create a lasting impression on special occasions like birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day in each annual issue of Somerset Holidays & Celebrations—an endless source of handcrafted inspiration.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Annual (1 issue per year)
- Released: September
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside Volume 10:
- Get into the spirit of autumn with Sarah Heron’s hand-painted tin pumpkin décor, and learn to make a spooky Halloween shadowbox with Kay B. Mitchell
- When the weather turns cold, discover inspiration for making felted mini-mittens and Winter Wishes wall hangings
- Spread the love with Kristen Robinson’s petite painted houses, adorned with rhinestones, that are perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Jazz up your next birthday celebration with glittered wands by Shea Fragoso and colorful mixed-media cupcakes by Chris Schwartz
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1SOMHOL-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock