Somerset Apprentice takes its readers by the hand to teach them the fundamentals of creating Somerset-style art—one step at a time. Top artists share their favorite tips and techniques, including layered collage, mixed media, and assemblage art, which are presented through detailed photographs and clear, concise instructions.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: March and September
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside Spring '17 Issue:
- Learn step-by-step techniques involving encaustic, distressed, and assemblage art with artists Irl Noble, Lynne Moncrieff, Cat Kerr, and more.
- Delve into the creative minds of our contributors with our new We Asked the Artists section.
- We can’t wait to share our Glossary Spotlight which highlights a term from our glossary and gives specific examples, tips, and tricks.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1APP-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock