Jewelry Affaire celebrates the beauty that can be found in easy-to-make yet elegant jewelry. Refashion a vintage piece, embellish a chain, place a pendant, or add some beadwork — with close-up images and clear instructions, this magazine has everything jewelry enthusiasts need to get started and advance their skills.
Available July 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Summer '17 Issue:
- Repurposed antique and vintage jewelry remnants altered to create Amber Master’s assemblage necklaces that celebrate timeworn beauty.
- See how Brooke Bock uses colorful paints and baby wipes to bring her whimsical polymer clay bangles to life.
- Michelle Mach plays with light and dark elements in her inspirational heart-shaped jewelry with touches of embroidery floss and ivory lace.
- Nan Drye transforms Silver-plated hairpins into glamorous charms in her eclectic and avant-garde pieces.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1AFF-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock