Finding creative uses for old items is nothing new to artists, but GreenCraft Magazine takes this mentality one step further. In the spirit of preserving the planet, this quarterly publication provides sample projects, tips and ideas for repurposing trash by turning waste into ecologically-chic creations!
Available August 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn '17 Issue:
- Intricately folded book pages become a delicate garland of dresses.
- Paint-splattered paper that once covered an art table is transformed into a journal and so much more!
- Learn how to create denim yarn and crochet truly unique eco-friendly wearables.
- Parisian-inspired purses are constructed from pant legs.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1GRE-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock