Whether it's fabric, clay, wire, or paper, Art Doll Quarterly is dedicated to the art of making handmade dolls and sculptural figures. Each issue includes challenges, artist profiles, a full gallery, and more. If your readers seek creative ideas and tips for doll making, look no further than this spectacular title.
Available August 1st
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $9.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn '17 Issue:
- Doll Artist Profile: Kori Leppart of Turtle Child Studio
- Dance Like No One is Watching by Arley Berryhill
- A Whimsical Cage Doll Witch tutorial by Robin Howes
- Halloween art dolls by Carly Smith, Lisa Ammerman, Leeann Kress & more!
- Results of the “I Am Woman” Doll Challenge
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1ART-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock