Your customers will be able to give new life to old garments with the inspirational how-to projects inside Altered Couture magazine. Each quarterly issue is packed with tips, techniques and easy-to-follow instructions from top fiber artists who demonstrate how easy it is to revamp thrift store finds.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: February, May, August, and November
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Autumn '17 Issue:
- Straight from the Kitchen challenge results!
- Artsy scarf tops by Cynthia Anderson
- Wrap-around denim dress by Colleen Brown
- Altered lacey denim jacket by Cindy Jacobsen
- Paulette Adams’ simply beautiful long-sleeved lace top
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
- Product Code: 1ALT-WSCUR
- Availability: In Stock